Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Conference weekend


So This conference weekend was pretty darn good. It started out with us going to Stevens mission reunion. It was great for him to see all of his mission buddies, and his mission president and his wife were there from JAPAN! They have now been called as Temple presidents at the Fukuoka temple so it will be a while before we get to see them again. What wonderful people.


Then we met up with our best buddies for some delicious SUSHI! I am a lover of sushi. And so is Steve. Good food, good friends. Doesnt get any better than that.

yummers.


Well Saturday morning we got up before conference and headed over to the Farmers market at murray park. Can I just say that I love the farmers market. Its my favorite. Here are my attempts at being artistic with our camera...
Dont those apples look amazhing?

2 comments:

  1. Those apples look delectable. It was a super awesome weekend. You didn't say anything baout our fun games on Saturday night! And the soup made by yours truly. Hah.

    ReplyDelete