I'd like to give a shout out to my friend here...
Did you know that if you lock the bathroom door and take a 3.2 minute shower
and leave this within reach of a 38 inch tall toddler, you will get a stain free:
coffee table
kitchen floor
ottoman
carpet
end table
mirror
lds childrens songbook
pair of shoes ( filled, not just sprayed but FILLED)
piano
and baby?
I guess I shouldnt take such long showers, right? Or maybe I should tell the husband who so lovingly did the laundry the night before while the mom was passed out by 830, to make sure that any and ALL spray bottles are impossible to reach/find for anyone that cannot read yet...
Thank you SHOUT for providing me with an entirely stain free house :)
Now I just need to go get a new bottle so that I can actually use it on some clothes.
PS this is how your 2 year old tries to get in to the bathroom when the door is locked.... impressive right?


No comments:
Post a Comment