
how can you not? she loves to eat icecream sandwichs

AND she is wearing a Target grocery sack as a hat? bonnet maybe?
10 things I love about this woman....
1. she is an amazing cook
2. she makes EVERYONE feel loved
3. she works her tail off ( she taught me a great work ethic)
4. anything she does, she does it not only well- but BEAUTIFULLY
5. She forgot how old she was turning this year (dimentia? seanile maybe?) jk
6. she is hilarious
7. she is one of the most selfless people I know
8. her love for togetherness
9. I LOVE her beautiful brown eyes
10. Her secret stashes (all over the house)
Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman. Thank you for giving me life. Thank you for not taking my life (even when the temptation was rather strong, I'm sure). You truly are a saint. I LOVE YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment