

Not sure if i really need to explain any further.
but i will.
so steve and i headed up to salt lake on friday night- for some reason my pregnancy brain is definitely getting the best of me. i turned off the heater. when we came back around dusk on sunday evening ...this is what we came back to. 47 degress. 47!!! we were freezing our royal naynays off- so we ran next door to our dear friends the Keils, who were kind enough to let us have a chat with them while our house warmed up. im no longer allowed to touch the furnace thing.... my prego brain has caused me to forget what that stupid thing is called. but anyway- i walk to work. this morning i looked out the window and saw snow flurrying all around and being blown to and fro. i knew i had to bundle, and i mean realy bundle. im ridiculous. luckily people didnt see the layers. but i had to take a picture of at least the ridiculous and mind you- hideous socks. uh maze ing. i knew it would be a stroll across antarctica, and i didnt want my eyeballs to freeze (like they did last week) so i debated on digging thru my snowboarding gear and wearing goggles. but i ran out of time so i just had to wear sunglasses. they are more like eyeshields that seal around my face just as good as goggles right? good idea- til i walked home in the dark, made even darker by the eyeshields. well, tomorrow i am debating on whether or not to wear my one piece snowsuit. thats right i have a legitimate snow suit. and it is sweet.
wear the snow suit! wear the snow suit!
ReplyDeleteColdy woldy! I vote for the suit as well. And the goggles.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are expecting and I hope you have a little girl cause they are soooo cute, but boys are so fun, so I'm sure you will be happy with both. I just wanted to tell you that when I was Prego I got a silly little job as a cashier, it was a simple job, but somehow it seemed like the hardest thing I had ever done, and I couldn't remember a dang thing that they told me to do. I am surprised I didn't ruin the whole system. So no worries about the brain thing it will come back, trust me.
ReplyDeletewow. that is way way too cold for a home! i keep mine at like 73 degrees, but shhhh don't tell.
ReplyDeleteand i'm sorry i didn't comment about the bb sooner! i haven't been blogging the last 2 weeks, but CONGRATULATIONS! that is wonderful news! a christmas miracle, indeed!
CONGRATS ON THE BABY NEWS!!!! Kids are AMAZING! I am so happy for you and Steve.
ReplyDelete