This year we are so excited for Christmas as you can see we have 3 Stockings hanging on our fireplace....um thats because Steve and I will be expecting a little one early this summer. WE ARE SO EXCITED. I have my first ultrasound in a week, and I will be about 12 weeks along. This year money is a little tight, so creative we have been with all the gifts we are giving. It has been fun to make all the gifts and spend time making them look awesome. Anyway- that is all for our exciting news post. LOve you all!
So facebook said I should check you blog and Im so glad I did, Congrats you guys Im so happy for you!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! me too!! i'm so excited for you guys! you will both be amazing parents:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That is so so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the cute little stockings! I'm so excited for you, you're going to be a great mom. :) Good luck with everything. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Congratulations guys!! its so much fun, even with all the crazy parts too!! you guys will be great! love you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so exciting! Addi's first little friend in the family. We are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Alana! That is so exciting. You will love being a mom, it is so much fun!!! Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteWhat?!! You are pregnant?!!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteyay! i'm so happy for you guys! can't wait til we see you this saturday either!
ReplyDeleteGee, thanks for telling me in person! Just kidding. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteI know I already said it but CONGRATS!!! I am super excited for you :)!! Ps now you can check out our blog too!
ReplyDeleteYay. Can't wait to find out what you are having. I wondered when you would announce it here!
ReplyDelete