Monday, April 18, 2011

help

Does anyone know why my side bar stuff is now all the way at the bottom? or how to fix it?for some reason my blog has been on the fritz for the last week or so. its drivin me insane. ive tried fixing it multiple times. maybe im not as tech/blog savvy as i should be. suggestions please!! anyone? anyone?

3 comments:

  1. Eek! I have no idea how to fix it, maybe change the template a few times and see if that helps? I once accidentally reset my blog and I was DYING because it was all gone, but I just played with it for awhile and it came back. Sometimes the technical side of blogs is so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want to send me your password (you can change it first if you want) I can see what's up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you go to your dashboard and select design you can drag and drop the sidebar items and put them where you want - hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete