Gabe and I go for walks pretty regularly, we walk around the block once or sometimes twice if we are feelin extra dicy. The cold weather has put a little damper on things and given us a bit of cabin fever, however we decided, one day we would not let a little freezing temperature slow us down. Gabe lets me know whenever he is ready, he goes and gets his shoes, his hat, coat and gloves and hands em to me. we bundle up and head out. Sidenote- one of the best things about being a mother is that I get to experience and enjoy each and every little moment with this precious little child. Ever since I can remember, G will find one - and only one token (ususally a leaf, a pine cone or a twig)on our walks and hands it to me as a present. One day we were out and I asked him if we could get a present for daddy and this is how it all went down





What a little cutie he is!!
ReplyDelete