oK, So I am going on a very foggy memory here but here are a few little highlights of the month of november.
Alana played volleyball with the stake and we took 3rd in the region,..... we played hard and very well, until our last game which put us in the third stinkin place. Im not a sore loser at all, and am not very competitive either.
Gabe got croup, sounded like a little baby seal for a few days, started to go to nursery and continued to bless our lives each and every moment of our lives.
Steve helped immensly on the building of a garage addition for my parentsand worked his tail off to bring to close a very crazy semester.
Thanksgiving was a good time and that really is about all I can remember. Thats what I get for procrastinating til 2 months after the fact.
No comments:
Post a Comment