Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I've Got An Itch

I've got an itch and it needs to be scratched!  I got these wooden blocks for my birthday from my sister and mom from the wood connection. And I love doing these! I want to do more and more and more.... I want to decorate and make lots and lots of things, thanks to pinterest and my fav bloggys. The ONE thing stopping me is - A. I dont have a place of my own to decorate- so I must wait until we have our own place and B. We are jobless students- so the funding for such projects is not even an option. Boo.  But- a special thanks to my wonderful mom and her incredible crap I mean craft closet (we used to call it the crap closet because there was so much stuff, I never knew how majestic it really is, that "stuff" is gold  and that room is my playground, so glad she invites me to come and play WHENEVER I want) She is such a good mom.
Cant wait for Christmas time to be able to put the JOY up- among other things.

and yes, I KNOW! the "t" is backwards and looks like a J.  No- it doesnt say JHANKFUL- cuz how much sense would that make? Steve will never let me live that one down. So, needless to say I need to pay another visit to the playground so I can put the paper on the right side of the J, I mean T. :)
Ps. can I just say that my camera does not give this justice- it is much cuter in person, the paper has cute designs and the yellow and red are not that vibrant- it all matches and is just cute ok. Take my word for it- or come over and see for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! Those turned out so cute Alana, I love the Wood Connection! And I think the little backwards 't' adds a litte personality, I wouldn't change it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl- i'm managing crafty wood cutouts in orem and can get you a wicked discount...seriously let me know if you want something!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alana, Yes that was a good question you asked me. Cooper is 23 1/2 and Jordan just barely turned 22 and if you have good, righteous young ladies for dating prospects pleeeeeeeeease send them our way, pronto!!

    ReplyDelete