Is it just me or are the months just flying by? I swear it was just September and I blinked - and now it is November! What the?!? Anyway- this month was pretty fun, we stayed a little too busy but had a blast doing it. We had an early thanksgiving with my grams,had lots of family Halloween parties and spent a week living as a family of 5 instead of 3, got to go to a desert star theatre and enjoy the play - legally brunette, and went to BYU football games.
Gabey as usual was his happy spunky self, is learning lots of new words, bonks his noggin every other week and has a perma nob on his forehead, and is just runnin around like a crazy chicken. Yesterday we went for a walk- and that kid is always on turbo mode, he sped around the block several times while I had to speed walk to keep up with him and keep him on the sidewalk. I sure love that kid. He is such a joy and blessing to have around.
Steve as usual- was super busy with school, mid terms-(WHAT? how did that happen?) spent lots of time building and working on some sweet projects. When they are finished I will post pictures and show you just how dang awesome my hub is.
Alana- aka I, played some stake volleyball, put on my first enrichment night for RS, and some other stuff that I am not really remembering too much so it must not have been too cool. But there ya have it.
We made it through October and are loving life, and happy as can be.
No comments:
Post a Comment