Dont let the title of this post scare you away, I promise it has nothing to do with the physical meaning of it.
I am a terrible person. I didnt even blog about Halloween, nor did I post the pics my awesome and amazing SIL took of us, and not even a peep about me turning a page in history.... turning 25. So lets back this up and I will give all, well not all since my memory is beginning to fog in my old age and this happened a while ago, but some. I will give you some of the deets of the haps for the last little bit.
Halloween, My family has a crazy fun halloween party, its kind of a big deal to us, so we start planning our costumes in november... (for next years party) Just kidding, last year we went as bambi, thumper, and flower the skunk. So this year to keep up with us all having a theme'd costume- I decided to do something that was not- lets say- kosher. My wonderful hub was such a sport for putting up with it, and Gabe- was a little less than thrilled when he saw himself in the mirror. For my costume I watched a youtube video to learn how to make my face look just right- and after a heavy dose of make up- I transformed my face and went as a pregnant
Angelina Jolie (not because I am, but because she is always prego), Steve was a babe- (like always) and came as Brad Pitt and despite looking like a swamp baby, Gabe came as my black adopted baby.
It was awesome. For our other ward parties and trunk or treats, I decided that would probably be a tad inappropriate, made Gabe a yoda costume with the help of my mom. And guess who gets the mother of the year award- and forgot to take pictures!? Seriously, who even does that. Well, halloween wasnt a total bust, we still all had a great time.
Next on the docket family pics-
we took them in october in my grandmas amazing backyard. I love her backyard. And I love her.
Lastly- I am an old woman, wanna know why? Its not really the fact that I am 25, and a quarter of a century old, but I was awakened at 7 am by my adorable hub who wanted to see me to open his gift to me before he went to school. When I opened the gift, I almost cried, not because I was hormonal or sad or anything, but I was so happy! I got the sweetest blender in the world. Old? yes. I am old AND nerdy. But seriously peeps- this thing can blend a freakin IPAD into dust. I dont know why anyone in their right mind would want to eat IPAD dust but, that takes some skill right? Since then I have been making the most amazing concoctions with my blendin baby. I also got spoiled with new "good" socks- do you know what a luxury good socks are? I got a bunch of other sweet things like tickets to see my man Brad Paisley in January baby! Dinner at wingers with the Nelson crew and Raclette with my fam- such delicious food. So yeah- I guess you could say that being 25 is pretty dang rad. Anyway, this post is pretty long, so I will let ya go. Sorry I have been on such a writers strike.


If you are old I must be ancient!! I remember being 25. Those are the good ole days for sure. Enjoy them, they fly quickly. I love your family photo, so precious. Your hair is so beautiful. How's the running going? I've slacked a little bit. I need a race to keep me motivated. Sad but true.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving my friend.