Wednesday, April 4, 2012

86

This week a miracle happened. Gabe- my child has been a binky lover from day one. I blame myself for not being able to nurse him after the first week. But whatever. Worse things have been known to happen. So when it came time to ween from the bottle he did just fine, all I had to do was stop giving them to him. He didn't even miss them. I have been putting off the weenage of the bink cuz somehow I just knew that it would be a whole different story. One day I just decided to try an see how he would do without it at nap time and To my happy surprise, we officially 86'd the bink this week, he hasn't even put up the least bit of a fight. What the heck? Where did this kid come from,heaven is what I say.... all I have to say is that I am happy that is not a battle I had to fight. I wonder how we will do when it comes time to tell the diapers to take a hike or..... The crib. I will keep ya updated. But I'm not holding my breath for an experience like the bink and bottle with the potty training and a big boy bed. Yikes. Maybe if I just put it off long enough.... Sigh. If only. My boy is growing up too fast!!!

1 comment: