Tuesday, March 27, 2012

24 weeks

So, some days I feel like I am ginormous. Well actually its most days I do. it is getting harder for me I bend over to pick stuff up off the floor and I start to huff and puff after doing well, nothing. I get winded singing primary sings to Gabe at bedtime, for cryin out loud... It's a little ridiculous. This pregnancy has been a bit different than the last. I have to take a two hour nap every day while G sleeps or I'm totally spent by 8 pm, I was tired the last time but not like this. Also I have definitely popped sooner than I did with Gabe. I was in the "fat" stage for a long time with him before I actually looked pregnant. But with certain clothes now I totally look pregnant. Anyway just a little random update about this pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment