Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My boys


This boy loves his daddy.... Every morning before daddy goes off to work, Gabe makes it very apparent that Daddy will be missed. He scampers behind daddy all the way to the door, and  whimpers as the door opens. Once the door is shut and Dad is outside, Gabe yells out his name in a sad voice, and smashes his sweet little face up to the glass in the door and watches him leave. Any time during the day that daddy's ring tone sounds, Gabe excitedly exclaims- Dadda! Dadda! and waves frantically at the phone telling him HIIIIIIIII. But I think his most favorite time of day is around 545 when daddy gets home and Gabe gets daddy all to himself. His face lights up and he runs to daddy with arms open wide and waits to be scooped up. Then they wrestle til dinner time and just get to hang out with each other until bed time.
I love watching these two boys play. It quite possibly could be one of my favorite pastimes. Oh boy, how I love these men in my life. And to think- What a lucky girl I am- I get to have another one in my life here in a short little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment