Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A little bit random

Sorry, excuse the mess, we were in the middle of packing when G money found his beloved hipwaders. This kid loves to put on over sized shoes and clown around as far as he can get without tripping.
He is getting so big! And so dang cute.....
Seriously, What a little ham I have. He is so stinkin cute and I just love spending my days with him. He loves to monkey around and act "cool" with any shades he can find.
He is very expressive and loves to take pictures of himself when he is making silly faces.
I love this silly little man!
I cannot even express how excited I am that this little guy gets to have a little brother to play with in a few months. Yesterday we had our twenty week ultrasound, and gratefully we found out that lil man #2 is healthy and growing steadily. Here is a pic of the belly progress at 20 weeks.

Other than this nasty nasty cold we all have been battling, I am feeling great and doing well. I have a wonderful team of doctors that are taking great care of me and are monitoring me closely so we don't have ANYTHING happen like last time. I am so grateful for modern medicine and for doctors who are non cavalier with me and my conditions. I am grateful they listen to my concerns and are willing to help me along on this wonderful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment