Sunday, August 1, 2010

Alot can happen in two weeks

This is kind of a random post, but it just goes to show that a lot can happen in two weeks. take a looksy- sorry so many pics, but it just helps you visualize.
The little Mister was starting to look like a chicken with a mullet. so we decided it was time for his first hair cut. i cant find a the little baggy of hair at the moment (yes we saved it) but it was good inch long! he went from this
to...this handsome devil

and this is how he felt about it

these hippo feet took a dive for the better(excuse the nail polish, i couldnt find the remover and the toe that is still painted wouldnt chip off hahah)

now i'd say there is a definite difference in the feet in 2 weeks wouldnt ya say? about a 35 lb difference (and not just the nail polish) thank you kidney failure!

This is here is our garden 2 weeks ago

abra ca da bra- looky what we have today- an oasis of garden-ness!

and look what we got out of it! Zucchini, squash, tomatoes, and a bell pepper! yahoo.
i am so stinking excited! i love this.

yeah,life is good here.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, just throw kidney failure in there... no big deal!!! Oh my goodness Alana- I'm so happy you are doing better. Thanks for the post- keeping up on the ongoing. I love it. I love more that you didn't let your baby get a mullet.
    -Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS!!! Those feet pics were crazy. Well so I think I will finally get to meet little Gabe this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete