Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Life for me

Hi- G here- just thought you should be forewarned... that lady I call mom- yeah well she is a little obssessed- yes -with me, so I will narrate this for you so you know exactly what was going thru my head when mom was busy snapping all these ridiculous pictures of yours truly-no I'm not really doing anything picture taking worthy- I'm just cute- so the woman couldnt resist.
I like to purse these fabulous lips and look the other way when I know she is gettin all uppity about takin pictures and making silly noises at me tryin to get me to "smile" dont worry-she likes all the faces i make even when im not smiling

um excuse me miss- excuse me- can you stop takin pictures please? im done with the photoshoot for now.

later we were going to church for this one below-yes I am sleeping- I do that lots, the thought of church just makes my eyelids heavy.... just kidding, and yeah i think pants and shoes are overrated- well actually mom hasnt gotten me any "sunday clothes" yet- so just stay tuned and maybe one day you will see a white shirt and tie.

mom tried these slick shades on me a couple weeks ago and this noggin of mine was a little too little. I'm a growin lots and look at me now- my forehead is bigger than ever! just kidding-dont worry- I'm just waitin for my hairline to come in. I am probably the coolest kid on the block- and I love love love goin on jogs with Mom. Most the time-ok well all the time she is nice and has the sun shade up AND puts the sunglasses on- so i dont even get sunburned.
That lady really is quite a gal actually- she lets me sleep in her big bed when its almost morning time. I love to cuddle with her and hear her tell me how cute I am and how much she loves me-even when she is right in my face with her stinky breath.
I guess you could say I am a pretty dang good boy- I sleep through the night, I dont really cry unless you are trying to expose me.... but on the other hand- I like to have a clean bum catch 22 eh-well I am starting to smile when I see Daddio and Mommy, I love my baths and am starting to like being lotioned up like a greased pig. I love sitting up and practicing lifting this melon of mine, maybe sometime I could show you how strong I am- I have big muscles, just like my dad. Well chaps- Life really is good in this neck of the woods, time for me to go take a bath and go to sleep. Im sure you will hear from me again soon :)

4 comments:

  1. dear little gabe-
    i think you are really cute too! and if i were there, i might be kissing your cute little cheeks MORESO than your mommy! we will meet one day, and you will LOVE me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont blame your mom for taking all those pictures! You are very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so handsome. The shades are killin me!!! I love them. I wish I had thought to buy him some...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I BEG YOUR PARDON!!! I BOUGHT HIM SUNDAY CLOTHES... PUT THEM ON HIM! I know he'll be drowning in it but that's ok!

    ReplyDelete