I got robbed. This little old lady sold this to me for 20 bucks. I think that was a little steep considering it was falling apart. Stevey and I had to basically rebuilt this beauty,
and added a few touches of our own, but i think it turned out pretty cute.
Wow Alana!! it doesn't even look like the same piece of furniture! I would never think to buy something that ugly and have it amount to something! you are so crafty!!
I really like the cushion on top!! Super cute! Good job, kids!
ReplyDeleteWow Alana!! it doesn't even look like the same piece of furniture! I would never think to buy something that ugly and have it amount to something! you are so crafty!!
ReplyDeleteLooks great toots! Nice work. Way to put a little elbow greae in there.
ReplyDeleteIt looks amazing!! Love the fabric, way to go, you are so crafty!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, good work!
ReplyDeletewell aren't you crafty!!! It looks great!
ReplyDelete