I was cruisin KSL the other day and found this beauty for $5!
Isn't it awesome?
Just kidding, it is hideous I know. But wait til you see what we did with it!

As you can see- it has probably seen better days- try 1982.
But like I said- it is a TREASURE!
With a little bit of this and a little bit of that-

ya know- a little sanding, a little priming and a little spray paint....
let the fun begin!

a little bit o glazing and
bada bing bada boom baby- check out my find!
This my friend- is a sweet not ottoman- but coffee table! it will be great for all the coffee we dont drink. (sidenote: I bought some way cute fabric, badding and foam to make it a tuffeted ottoman-in case the top part looked hideous- but since it looks so amazing we will use that for my next project.... a bench!) stay tuned for my next KSL find!
Seriously so cute!!! Its crazy how amazing it turned out!! I love being crafty! Craft day soon? I need help!
ReplyDeleteoh my heck i LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteAlana,
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing!!! I cannont even think how much time that must have taken... beleive me, I know how it is. It seems like it will take an hour... and 3 weeks later you're still working on it. I'm sure you're much better than I am, and whipped out that bad boy in a day. I am so impressed!!!
Good on ya!
Toots, it turned out so great!! I love it!
ReplyDeletethat looks awesome!
ReplyDelete