Well this last month kinda went by in a blur. Not too much has happened-
We have spent a lot of time in salt lake getting things ready for the move.
G-
(lovin his snow suit- all ready to go for a run with mommy)
decided it was finally time for him to give in and love his tummy, and love rolling around all over the place. Loves to laugh his face off when I fake bite him. Got his first ear infection. Got to have a few sleepovers with his Grama H. Turned 8 months old. Still doesn't crawl. Still is the happiest little kid I know.
I
decided it was finally time for him to give in and love his tummy, and love rolling around all over the place. Loves to laugh his face off when I fake bite him. Got his first ear infection. Got to have a few sleepovers with his Grama H. Turned 8 months old. Still doesn't crawl. Still is the happiest little kid I know.
I
uh- maybe i should get ready before i decide to have a photo shoot with G.this is the only picture i have taken of myself in a very long time. yikes.-decided to brave the outdoors for a couple of my runs... not a fan - needs to be just a bit warmer outside. (still doing great on my goal for the hurricane half tho)
Still have not had any candy this year :)
Am doing pretty well on the other goals as well.
Steve-
What a handsome devilIs still in school- being awesome even tho it really sucks taking a bajillion credits. Tells me he loves me, shows me he loves me. Enjoyed playing bball with the ward despite taking last place in the whole region. Has worked his little bahookie off helping make his parents house awesome. Is still just as great as can be.
March- please be good to us with the weather this month. I am sick of being cooped up, As I think G is as well.


So I read your blog during the 3am feeding and then I dreamt that you and your neighbor (?) had a sleepover at my house. We talked about how it's crazy we're only minutes away from eachother and we never hung out! we had a fun but dangerous time becuase we spent part of the evening falling off of ladders :) lol. You guys are invited any saturday night for dinner at our place. It'd be fun to see you and steve and meet little g!
ReplyDelete