So, Gabe deleted the blogger app on my phone and we now have a fantastic mac computer that I have absolutely no idea how to work, all of my darn photos from my phone have been synced to Mr. Mac- but I have no idea how to access the ones I want. So for now-you just get words. boring. i know. sorry- one day i will figure this thing out and pictures will be added. Hopefully before the end of the year- which is when I get this thing printed into a hard bound book for my library of the years our little family has together.
Ok, so this go around with child number two, we decided to be unconventional and bless Lincoln at home. It was awesome. And I am pretty sure we will do it that way from here on out. We invited close family and a few best friends to share the experience with and it was great. Lincoln is a pretty darn close to perfect. I am so in love with his smiley face and sweet disposition. During the blessing, he was quiet and content, which is really how he is 99.9% of time. The .01% is when he is hungry, I dont blame the kid- He goes from happy and cooing to feed me right this instant. But once hes got his bottle in his yapper he quiets right down. Anyway, Stevo did a wonderful job and one thing that really stuck out to me in the blessing that I feel like sharing, was that Link would have the desire and ability to be a protector and a sincere respecter of women. I think that is awesome. I wont go into anymore detail or even get on my soap box about that stuff. But Links blessing day was wonderful.
I only got one picture on his blessing day, better than zero.



No comments:
Post a Comment