Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Michelle's wedding

Michelle's wedding
So, my byuhawaii roommate and very dear friend got married two weeks ago in Oakland. We were planning on going since she announced it. Well after Link's hospital extravaganza we decided that we just couldn't hack it. So the week before the wedding I got an email from my dear friend Sam Nelson (hawaii groupie) who also happens to live in san francisco. He knew I wasn't able to come out and told me that he had made arrangements for me to be at the wedding. I flew out Friday morning and he picked me up from the airport and we drove to the temple. We didn't tell Michelle that plans had changed and surprised her in the sealing room. It was awesome. Sams wife wasnt able to get off work so everyone thought Sam and I were married. After all we have the same last name ha ha. But anyway, after the sealing there was about 5 or so hours to kill before the reception and Sam had to get back to work. So I dropped him off at the train station and Link and I had to figure out what to do to kill time. We went to Safeway and looked at all the possibilities of what to have for lunch,then went and found a park to chill at- for the next 4 hours and 45 minutes. We had a great time sleeping, eating and sleeping some more.Then we went and I picked up Sam and is awesome wife Reagan (coolest couple i know)and had a great time at the beautiful reception. We drove back into the city to their 400 square foot apartment where link and i fell fast asleep on their couch.And the next morning Link and I flew home. It was an awesome fun little trip and I am so grateful I was able to be there for such an amazing event. So happy for sweet Michelle and her sweet hub. Oh and at the reception they had a photo booth. I sure love those things.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun suprise, I'm sure she was so happy you were there!

    ReplyDelete