Wednesday, August 29, 2012

East canyon

Last week we went on a week long camping trip with Steve's family to east canyon. Guess who took like 3 pictures. Sorry. Anyway we had a great time. The boys and Joanne had to work during the days, so Cristi, Rich and I stayed up there while the Others worked. Our campsite was right next to the playground, as yu can imagine, G money was in pure heaven. He played for hours there. They also have a pool that we went to and went for walks and just had a great time. In the evenings when the boys and J got back up, we took the boat and wave runner over to the lake and party'd it up. Steve wake boarded and worked on his jumps and riding switch. It was a lot of fun to watch him go. I went wake boarding for the first time since Link was born and had a great time. I fell once (Cristi got a sweet shot of my. Face right before I hit) but dont worry I didn't split open my abdomen where my c section was. :) Cristi tore it up on the slalom and is very good at it. I'm too chicken to try that stuff. then Friday everyone took work off and we went out for the day on the lake and had fun tubing and playin on the wave runner. Gabe had a rough spill when we were in the shore and got an entire face full of mud. I wish I would have gotten a picture, but seriously it was nuts. Poor kid did not like daddy splashing him in the face getting all the mud out of his eyes and nose and mouth. Well the only pics I have are kind a boring it is just us taking a nap one day, Gabes face after lapping up the puddle water down at the Park before I got to him-a few daddy and g swinging pics, and other self explanatory pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment