Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Boot camp

Speaking of exercising- My friend sold me her groupon for this boot camp thing- it is 6 weeks of getting your buns in gear 5 days a week. Guess how much I got it for? 35 bones And Totally worth it. But by bones- I really mean muscles. I am literally giving my muscles to the coach lady and she ever so gently puts them in a meat grinder and hands them back to me. I report back to her every morning at 5:30 in the blessed a.m. For her to gladly do it all over again. Sometimes I think I may be crazy. Don't get me wrong. I am actually loving the butt whooping. I can totally deal with the walking around like an old lady, but barely being able to breathe because those things of mine once called abs- have been hiding from me for the past I don't know- 10 Months-are just now letting me know they haven't abandoned me forever-, I feel a teensy bit of shame and embarrassment. Hopefully after the next 6 weeks I will be able to do a full on sit up :) and maybe even complete my half marathon that I signed up for. I'm a little nervous that the crazy morning exercises are going to keep me from being able to run, because lets be honest I can barely even walk right now. Dont worry. I'll let ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment