Wednesday, August 29, 2012
California
I just realized I didn't do this in chronological order, but for the sake of time, Im leaving it. So in April my cousin Andell got married in California. My brother Spencer and my mom and I decided to road trip it out there. We had a ball. Gabe wow, is all I can say. I know I really should stop bragging on how awesome he is, but seriously, he is. It took us 11 hours to get there and 11 hours back, 22 hours of driving for a crazy busy little 2 year old kid is a lot, heck its a lot for a 25 year 29 week pregnant girl. But this little munchkin didn't so much as make a peep the whole drive. HE was amazing! I think I might keep him around, he is a winner. Well, we got there and played in the pool, went to the wedding and the reception and just had a great time. It was a great little road trip. On the way home Spencer my mom and I started playing an estimating game to help pass the time, it was hilarious. I must say- I am a pretty good estimator of distance, Spencer- not so much- and my mom- lets just say she likes to change he answers. We would guess how far a mountain or a landmark was from where we were and we would take guesses of miles and Spencer the would clock it to see how close we would get. I was almost dead on a few times, and the closest most the other times. Spencer- was hilarious, he was WAY off and yeah- as I am writing this, it sounds kinda stupid, but seriously, we had a blast. You get the idea. The other thing that totally made the road trip awesome- spencer turned on Wilson Phillips on pandora- talk about our childhood, We sang at the top of our lungs to all sorts a 80's and early 90's fm100 style music. So great. All in all- Road trip was succesful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment