Monday, August 6, 2012

Link

I cannot get over this kid. I sure love this boy. He is so sweet and has a temperament just like Gabe- chill as can be. Link is a really good sleeper and usually only gets up once to eat and goes right back to sleep. He is still pretty small for his stats but is
Gaining weight like he should.yesterday marked his one month birthday. What the heck?!time is sure flying. Anyway-The really good Looking pictures were taken by my amazing sister in law Cristi. She seems
To capture the very best and is so talented. The others are iPhone pics taken by yours truly. Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. He is so darling, congratulations!! I love the picture with the mouse hat. So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious little bundle!! I bet you are having so much fun with two little boys!

    ReplyDelete