Monday, August 6, 2012
Crazy fun weekend
This weekend was fun overload. We had a blast. Friday we went to the heber rodeo, which I think should become a yearly tradition. We packed up the boys and headed out. And man did we have a blast. Gabe had so much fun watching all the events and especially loved watching the skydivers dive and land in the middle of the arena. Link had fun sleeping in his carseat. The next morning we packed everything up and went Boating at east canyon with some members of my family and had a ball. Gabe loved tubing and playing on the beach at lunch time and going on the wave runner with daddy. After getting home at about 830 we headed over to Trent and Cristi's to watch a movie and had a sleepover. Needless to say, our 3 hour Sunday naps were not quite long enough to catch up from all the fun we had. Sorry the pics are all in crazy order. One of these days I will figure out the iPhone blogging. Or maybe we will get a computer that I can blog from :) ( I'm Saving for a Mac)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Fun! I love your new little guy... he's precious! congrats.
ReplyDeleteCute picutres! Your boys are so darling!!
ReplyDelete