so this is what i have been working on lately at work. i tend to go in phases at work- there was the time where i read pretty much nonstop for like 3 weeks- read like 8-10 books. then there was the watching of Gilmore girls season 4 and 5, 24 seasons 1-3.... then there was the Ds phase where i just worked on brain age and sudoku for a few weeks, can you guess what the most recent phase has been? trying to master the crocheting a beanie phase.... my favorite i think is the little black one with the ear flaps.
i finished the bb's blanket. i think it is SO cute!!! thanks to my mom for helping me bind the edges tho.... other wise it would have looked horrible.
and the bb bump progress.... yep there is a human inside me... next week i will be in my 3rd trimester! my mom is making all of the things for the crib- she finished the crib skirt and a cute little blanket- so we got the nursery set up and it got us SO excited. not that we werent excited before- but now it just seems so much more real. we cannot wait to meet our little guy. i will post a pic later about my favorite thing my sweet mom has gotten us- it is a jogger stroller that you can put the car seat in! so i can go running right from the get go (or whenever i feel up to it) normally you have to wait for the babes to be 6 months before taking them in a jogger stroller... now that the babyseat can go in it- we are good to go whenever! ah. 90 days from today.... the babes is supposed to be here. can you tell we are a little excited?!
Cute! You are so tiny! We are really excited for you guys. And I love the beanies.
ReplyDeleteYahoo!! I can't wait either. and I love the ear flaps. At first I thought it was a bill and i was like "That's a droopy little bill."
ReplyDeletethank you for your sweet comment! it lifted my spirits and really meant a lot to me! i appreciate sweet friends like you..that's the reason i like blogging.
ReplyDeletenow, maybe i missed this previously, but where on earth do you work? i'd like a job like that, please!! ;)
I love the hats and blanket! So cute! I never made a baby blanket for A & I still kinda feel bad about that. Oh well! Also, You barely look pregnant. i can't believe you are almost in the 3rd trimester!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for the adorable beanie for Addie. I LOVED it!!
so I've noticed you're offering up hair services for a little extra cash... how about those cute hats?! :) I loved the one you busted out in like 10 minutes for Angela.
ReplyDeleteYou are so crafty! And I am so glad I can finally see some kind of bump on you :) Cant wait to see pictures of the little guy!
ReplyDelete