Monday, April 19, 2010

Hair

I am so proud to say that after a 3 year battle with chopping, growing out, losing over half my scalp, growing out and waiting... and waiting... i feel like my hair is finally growing! its kinda long almost! am i happy about this? what do you think? cha!

5 comments:

  1. dang lanny you're such a stunna! i love it! it is SO pretty! just have fun styling it and doing pretty things before the baby comes :) because we all know what happens to mommy's hair once the baby arrives... love you lanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm a little confused are you coming on your way down?.. you must tell us so we are prepared to hang out properly (Daniel would like to shoot a gun with Steve...etc) I wish I had your hair. Mine will not grow but I'm not cutting it though I do need a trim I'll pay you $12 for one and I need a color good thing you make housecalls!!! Just kidding but sometime when you come down I really do need a color and trim so let me know and I will tip generously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful! I love it. Can i have it?

    ReplyDelete