Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lets Get Crafty

This is what I have been up to lately. I kinda got an itch in my bonnet to decorate, and just have a little change, ya know maybe spice things up a bit around here in O-town.
After lots and lots of burns from the hot glue, and grunts and groans from the heat, I got the hang of gluing the dang beans onto the styrofoam circle. It only took me like 5 hours to do! Just kidding, I am slightly a little too ADD to try and do a project that takes any longer than like 35-40 minutes. dont believe me? look at this post

Onto the next project- I have been seeing everyone around with babies have these- so I figured I needed one too- or G needed it rather. However I was not about to spend 15 dollars on something other than formula or diapers, that merely keeps kiddos from ever seeing the light of day while being carted around in a baby carrier. kidding. but really. So when my SIL Jenny was over at my house- I just took it off of her carseat and took measurements.

I raided my moms fabric closet and borrowed my MIL's sewing machine and

Voila! G gets to be carried around black-out style. no chance of sun or a pesky 60 watter ever gettin in his sleepy little face again.

oh yes, speaking of G- he likes to ride bikes.

Alot.

bein strapped to the belly of such a handsome dude wouldnt you?

3 comments:

  1. Those little sunglasses rock!! And you rock for gluing all those beans on there! I got a new magizine with a halloween wreath on the cover, and it's all glued on candy corn! I thought, wow...that would take for-ev-er. But at least now I know it's possible! Way to go:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are super impressive dear! way to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that wreath idea on a magazine cover... but they used candy corns! I loved it... yours is equally as cute. Might just have to steal the idea...

    ReplyDelete