Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We're Official!

So steve and I started a company this summer. Its taken a little while but we have finally started to get things rolling, after jumping through tons and tons of hoops with banks, getting the dump truck here, people not following through on what they say they will etc., we have been getting business! it is so awesome to get calls, we have 2 dumpsters and they both have been out. eventually we want to have 5-10 dumpsters, slowly but surely we will get there. Last weeks project started out with this

and after steve spent a few hours scrubbing and prepping, turned it into this

and we put the decals on-thanks to our awesome friend brandon for designing them for us.


Stevey loves driving this sexy beast. Its always an adrenaline rush, especially with all the construction going on and little tiny lanes on good ol I15. Think back when you are little- and coloring in the lines- Stevey has to try and keep this honker in the lines, gets pretty tricky hard when the truck is 3 inches wider than the lanes. Always an adventure.
We are grateful for the success we are having and pray we are able to continue to have our dumpsters out so we can support our little family while Steve is in school.




8 comments:

  1. How beautimus! Never seen such a shiny dumpster :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! that is so great! i hope business continues to go well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh neat!!! If I ever need a dumpster -- I will call you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat looks so good! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i helped put that black line on!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!!! I will echo that fact- IF and When, myself or someone else needs a dumpster... You will be the ones I/ they will hire. Love ya!
    PS: NICE BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty awesome! Having your own business is pretty sweet but a lot of work. My husband has his own business here in St George. It's pretty nice to be your own boss too!

    ReplyDelete