Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sick Baby :(

this pic is pretty old
G got to have a sleepover with grammy this weekend and LOVED it. He sure loves the people in his life- and is such a content little man, anywhere we go. I love when my mom gets to spend time with Gabe. It always cracks me up because no matter how many "extra" outfits I pack for him, he always is wearing something I have never seen before. My mom is the shopping queen when it comes to her little mister, so he is a very well dressed boy- she has a whole section of her closet dedicated to G.I love this little man so much. This past few days he has been one sick little puppy. My mom has been so awesome-calling me often checking in on him and giving me advice. She offered to take him one night this weekend so that i could get some decent rest which was amazing and very much needed. I am so grateful for her willingness to always help out and be so kind. He sure loves his Grammy -whenever he goes to her house he just lights up. I love having him there because he is the center of everyones universe at that house- he gets taken really good care of- has attention 100% of the time and knows that he is completely and utterly loved. Since he has been sick- it breaks my heart to hear him cough and have trouble breathing. he has been pretty dang happy for feeling so miserable, but when it just gets too hard to bear- he will look up at me and just give a little whimper-as if to tell me he just doesnt like to feel this way- can you make it better please? makes me want to cry. however one thing i do love- is that he is extra snuggly. i love this little man so much and am so happy to have him in my life.

2 comments:

  1. There are actually grandparents out there who will take your kids overnight just because? And you don't have to ask them to do it? You are sooooo lucky! And I am soooooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the Grandma's that are the lucky ones. He is so cute and getting so big.

    ReplyDelete