
DOOO DO DOOOOOOO! I FINALLY finished this dang project. Normally when I start a project I dont let it take me longer than a week. Well I found this beauty at a yard sale for 5 bucks. I thought it would be a great project to learn how to reupholster. Well a lot of learning I did, probably should have gotten a tetanus shot, and gone to confession. This project was not only difficult, it was extremely frustrating. Week after week Steve told me I had to finish it or it was going in the trash and somehow 3 months later it got finished and to my suprise it sold! Total cost into it was only 15 dollars. I got the fabric for $2 a yard and only used 5 yards. Sold the dang thing today (finally) for 15 bucks. (thank you ksl) So at least I got my investment back. This is a really comfy chair and had it left a better taste in my mouth when I finally finished it, I maybe would have insisted that we keep it. Since we are moving, and trying to get rid of tons of stuff- it had to go. Plus I had come to the conclusion that I hated it because it cause me so much anxiety.
You're not catholic.
ReplyDeletehilarious!!!!
ReplyDeleteLook at you! That turned out awesome. I do not have the guts to give reupholstering anything a shot. Great job!
ReplyDelete