Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Carseat

This little chub has grown out of his carrier car seat. His head pokes out of the top and his feet dangle off the bottom, and his shoulders have to squish in. Can you believe that he went from this tiny little thing to such a chunk in just 7 months! Anyway- so we decided it was time to get him a new car seat that would actually fit him. I think he will like this one. I cant believe he is growing so stinkin fast! And I just have to gloat a little bit about the steal I got on this. This car seat normally goes for near 200 dollars. Since this one had different colors (last seasons colors to be precise) they took a good 30 dollars off so they could just get rid of them.... I also happened to have a wonderful coupon which made the grand total 128! 72 dollars off? yes. I think we'll take it.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh he is so stinkin' adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it gets kinda sad when you have to get them a new car seat! He's looks like such a big boy now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! my logen got chubby fast too and grew out of his pretty fast. cute blog and family!

    ReplyDelete