Thursday, May 12, 2011

Another tooth!

So, I know this isn't a very good picture, but Gabe cut another tooth! We've been waiting for this one  to come in, only, this one wasn't quite ready I don't think. This morning he had a battle with the windowsill and lost. He also got his first fat lip.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe I kinda love fat lips on baby boys, they look so rough and tumble. Liam first got bit by Addy then 20 min later he bit his lip and then 5 minutes later he fell on his tonka truck and came in gushing blood because he bit the inside of his cheek. I freaked out but then when the crying stopped I had to giggle because I think this is what it will be like having boys. Scrapes and bruises and fat lips. Glad bubba is doing better with his ears!

    ReplyDelete