This little guy was exited for somethin. Maybe it was the creamie I was letting him have licks of. Maybe it was that he knew he was going somewhere fun. I don't know. Friday we got to go to the Hogle Zoo for the first time, well actually it was G's first time. The weather decided to hold up for longer than 20 seconds so we decided to seize the day! My awesome cousin works at the Hogle Zoo and was able to help us out in getting a season zoo pass.
Did you know that an Elephants trunk has over 40,000 muscles in its trunk? and that it weighs about 300 pounds? yikes- I would hate to be swung at or bumped with that crazy thing!
Did you know that G only likes to sit in his stroller for about half the time?
Did you know that the Giraffe standing behind my boys is actually scratching his face on the door frame?
I love my little monkey, in case you were wondering, he wanted to climb up this creepy lookin monkey rather than sit in his lap.Here is our little monkey family. I think we measure up quite nicely - don't you?
Its funny how much more fascinating the Zoo is for me now, I used to just want to bounce around and see all the animals, but now I find myself reading all the facts about the animals and could just sit and observe their every movement, every detail about their bodies. More "did you knows" to come as we venture to the base of immigration canyon more this year. It was so awesome.
I cant wait to go back, with friends and family on many more occasions this year! I know G will love going back as well. He had a ball. Thank you so much Anna!

I'm so glad you guys had fun! I look forward to seeing you guys a lot more this summer up at the Zoo!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! Looks just like his daddy!!!
ReplyDelete