Monday, May 9, 2011

April in Review

So- I pretty much have the most amazing photographer, aka my SIL. She took these for mothers day for me and did such an incredible job. I love her. and you should too, just  scroll down to see why.

 are you dying as much as I was when I saw these?
 Seriously. What a little stud man



I cant believe it. This little guy is 10 and a half months old now! and sweet as can be.
April kinda flew by,but here is a little review of what the happenings were.
 Steve finished a pretty hairy semester of school and passed his ridiculously hard accounting class (the teacher was retarded). Lived alone in Orem for a few weeks :( And worked his tail off working, doing what he does best to make things beautiful.
I started working again. Got to run my first half marathon and decided to sign up for another one in July :)
Gabey cut in another 2 teeth ( he is going to look like a hippo as soon as they are full grown. you could stick the entire width of a straw between his two fronts. they are SO cute. He turned 10 months, and found out he had to get tubes in his ears. (more to come on that later)
 We got to go down to hurricane and have a fun little vacation, got to try out the new waverunner Steves parents got (it was freezing but so much fun to at least take it out for a spin).  We also have officially moved up to Salt Lake, and despite missing the wonderful ward and friends and sibs we left behind, we are LOVING being close to so much family.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear things are going good. We still miss you guys like crazy down here. We need to set up a game night asap. And those pics of Gabe melt my heart he is so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. alana, these pictures are so cute, i'm totally dying. i was looking at them at work (i could have sworn i commented then, but obviously not), and as soon as i got home i had to show dal! he is such a handsome little mister! the last picture looks just like you i think!

    also, we need to get together soon! love ya!

    ReplyDelete