Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I never thought this day would come

Finally! at 11 months, 2weeks old, the Chubbas has finally learned how to crawl! I was beginning to think that he would just go straight to walking just like his daddy did, since he has been cruising along furniture for the last month. But alas! He can officially crawl- and I'm not talkin  just scooting backwards, and not doing his funny little one leg leading one leg behind bum scoot act. All fours where they should be. I am so so happy for this little guy, he's been strugglin for a while, and I attribute it to me being the noticing how every other baby has been at LEAST army crawling since 7 months,worried and over analyzing mother that I am. He was just simply showing me a bit of his personality- He will do everything he Needs to.... when HE is ready. And I can live with that :)

1 comment: