The new swing Gabe loves to be in - now that the weather has decided to be somewhat nice to us.
I seriously cannot get over how stinkin cute this picture is. Look how he is looking at his daddy.
Just enjoyin some jumpin with mommy after she got off work
Well Gabey has had a rather progressive month. He has learned to get around, whether it be by cruisin along furniture, or cruisin on his sweet little ride he has, it is so funny to watch his little legs flap around as he hauls across the living room and kitchen floor. I just knew may would be his month to learn to crawl, and on the 31st we were workin soooo hard, and he finally got it. The next day he decided to show off all day long, so I think he's gettin the hang of it. He loves to say momma and dadda - the latter only when he isn't around. He has sorta said grandma a million times, but I'm still skeptical as to whether or not he is saying it on purpose. He has converted to almost all normal human food, but still enjoys a good jar o baby goodness every once in a while. He got tubes in his ears and wow it has made a huge difference, not only in his health, but in his disposition and he has been so responsive! Who would have known being able to hear would be so liberating!
Stev-o has had a real busy month, he has worked hard on making my dads addition look beautiful and making sure everything is up to code for the city :) He has also been in school workin his tail off, and has also been able stay home with the Chabubs and has been able to build a strong bond with him. I think that this will be an important time for them to be able to build and have a strong relationship with each other.
I have had a good month, been workin, stayin busy, ran a 5k with Emma and reread the hunger games series in about a week. Yeah. I'm cool. I know. Well thats all I can really recall. Not really a whole lot to say.... but it has been a good month. :)
This month was also memorial day, and I took Gabey up to see Anna's grave for the first time. It has been really weird, but I have been so emotional lately and I sure have been thinkin about her lots. I miss her like crazy and am so grateful for the Plan of Salvation.
Happy May!
No comments:
Post a Comment