Sorry about the random pic but what good is a post without a picture? We went to the lake and he was sort of "excited" for this picture.
So, its been what? A whole whopping 2 weeks since the Chubs has been mobile without his "car" aka Crawling. Ya- on sunday he took his first 3 steps! He has been practicing a lot ever since. Somehow I knew that he was going to make the transition pretty quickly, I guess I wasn't thinking it would happen that fast. Well on to another chapter with this one I s'pose. This little guy is growin up way to fast, But I just love him so much more every day! He cut another tooth today which makes a total of 7. We are starting the transition to Vitamin D milk. I can't believe I am admitting this but I love the stuff, it tastes divine, on the other hand my figure doesn't like it so much- So I guess G gets the whole gallon to himself. He loves it too... He gets his good taste from his mother ;) And what the heck- speaking of time flying- This one- next week is having a birthday- his first one to be in fact... Ya. Crazy. I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment