Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Man

So-Fathers day was a few days ago I know. But I just needed to just write a little something about my babys daddy.


Strong- one thing I admire about him is he not only has big muscles but has a strong testimony, foundation in the gospel and an intense love for those around him. He can do anything he puts his mind to and has the determination and patience to do it right. Okay so that was more than one thing- like times 5.

Talented-this guy can build anything , not only that, he makes it beautiful. When he was 14 he built a Sweet tree house- it looks like a professional came in and built it. Two years later he built a pretty schnazzy deck for his parents. Now he is building houses, doing remodels and anything else you can think of – all while he is being a great father, a wonderful husband, and a hardworking student.

Energetic-he is ALWAYS going, nonstop. Always serving, always doing what he can to help out anyone in need. He is always looking for projects to work on and improve.

Vibrant- it has been so wonderful to watch Steve become not only a Father but a Daddy. He and Gabe are buddies and you can tell in Gabe’s face when Daddy comes home. He is so playful and loving, and we are grateful for his happy and outgoing personality.

Enticing-For any of you that know him- he is the best sales person you’ll meet, and He’s got strong communication skills , as I always quote a favorite movie of ours “he could sell a ketchup popsicle to a woman in white gloves”

Nonalcoholic-despite the way he drives he does not drink. Sometimes when in silly moods he acts like he does. But he doesn’t don’t worry.

Anyway I sure am grateful to have this guy in my life. I love you Babe.
In case you couldn't tell- all the adjectives were starting with the letters to spell Steven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment