Tuesday, June 19, 2012

May Catchup

Ok so may was a little nuts, I feel like it came, I took a breath and it was gone. Now it is June and June is almost over! So I figured I should probably catchup a little bit before this baby gets here so I don't fall even more behind. May we spent a lot of time at the park, playing in the back yard in the water, going for walks, going to the zoo, celebrated mothers day, hanging out with family and just kickin it. We went to Bear lake with my family and had a great time even tho it was a little chilly. My little sisters Shawna and Laura got Tangled Lanterns and we flew them into the night sky. It was awesome.  So G loves to be a cheeseball so I just had to post some of these pics. They are all in crazy order cuz I am doing this from my Iphone, which is a little tricky. Maybe one of these days I will get the hang of it.
This last pic is not from mothers day, I cant find the one we took on mothers day, but this one is better cuz I don't have a huge preggo belly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment