Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Mexico

Ah shoot. I have misplaced my camera. While in mexico I decided not to use my main source for picture taking- my iphone because I didn't want to rack up a million dollars in roaming fees. So I used my camera which is currently MIA. So the only pic you get - is the one I took with my Iphone. Anyway, Back in January, I decided that I would surprise Stevo with a graduation trip to Mexico to an all inclusive Resort. I saved up all my hair monies and gave that to him as a birthday/graduation gift. We went at the beginning of May, the end of a crazy 27 credit semester, and right before his last semester- which is a summer term of 3 classes.We had a blast, we left little G money at home with our parents and are very grateful we did. It was so nice to be able to just hang out and not be chasing the little tyke around, but at the same time everything we did, we would say, "man, I bet G would have a blast doing this". So I think that will be the last time for a while that we take a vacation sans child.... or I guess  it will be plural cuz in 2 weeks this babes is comin and we are gunna be a family of four. Our room was pretty nice and had an ocean view, we drank ourselves silly on all the non alcoholic drinks we could handle and didn't really eat a whole lot ( the food was a little less that delicious). My main staple was cereal. Go figure. We hung out at the pool, played on the beach and I had a great time watching Stevo fly down the water slides and soak everyone that was laying out. It was great. We were very glad to be home, only to find out we both came home with a little Montezumas revenge... it was crappy. Well, that is our Mexico trip in a nutshell. And there I am, 30 weeks pregnant in all my glory-large and in charge.

1 comment:

  1. great picture of you two/three. :) that's too bad about the food though.

    ReplyDelete