Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The babe's room



blanket, bumper and skirt all compliments to my mother's talents in sewing

we got the crib from one of the doctors i work with
the room is starting to get a little crowded with all this baby's spoilage!

more pictures to come as soon as the nursery is done
I can't believe how much we have been blessed! We had a baby shower on saturday at my mother Joannes house. I am amazed at the incredible support and generosity of our wonderful families! We have gotten so many awesome, practical and adorable things! I can sit here and name all the sweet things we got, but that would take a long time. So I will just say thanks to all who came on saturday,and look forward to the shower this saturday with my moms family. one thing i have to say tho is my mom is amazing. she has made everything for the crib and the cute wall rug thing... she really is amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Everything is so adorable! (It definitely puts my nursery to shame!) It looks like you guys are all set!! How awesome to have such a wonderful, talented mom to do all that sewing.

    One practical comment: it might not be a good idea to have the crib right under the cord of the blinds in your baby's room. When your baby's sitting up, it's a strangulation hazard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking so cute! Doesn't it make it seem more real that he's coming having it all set up like that!?

    ReplyDelete