Monday, May 17, 2010

Marge Stout


Presenting the little Magster- Margaret Anna Stout was
Born Friday May 14, 2010
Tons of hair and cute as a button!

The happy family minus Gerald....

The favorite aunt with Magnet

Aunt Lawrence and Midge

Aunite Sha Sha with her little Magzine

I absolutely love this pic of my dad.


One very happy gramma

and sorry this one is sideways, but it was too cute not to post.
We are so happy little Maggie has made it here safe and sound. We love her so so much already!
As for the Gabe update.... Gabe and I went to the doctor today- i am 80% effaced and dilated to a 5.... and only 32 weeks along. Looks like he might be coming early! NOT. quite the opposite actually. So the date has been moved from the first week of July (July 5th) to the 2nd and possibly the 3rd week. July 10 is the due date and if I have to be induced- the doctor wont do it until the 19th! yikes. please pray little Gabe will be a good boy and come on time or even early :) As amanda said- hopefully he wont be bummin a ride longer than he needs to be!

2 comments:

  1. When I first read your little lie I was mad at Gabey boy for ruining memorial day plans I know selfish of me but I want to see you guys. Plus it'd be better for Gabe if he stayed in there until the end of June, hoping that he comes 2 weeks early. So I was thinking that us girls need to go yard saleing that weekend whatcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your nicknames for her! haha. so cute!

    ReplyDelete