Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update!


so i am 34.5 weeks along only 5.5 weeks to go! today i went into the doctor and i get to start doing NST's non stress tests -2 times a week- if i fail any of them- then the baby gets to come right then. so lets see how many i get to take... how many i can pass.... today as the doctor was examining my bella - he was like- "WOAH - you got a big baby in there-i think you may be having a moose!"

i am totally fine with having a big baby- from what i have heard and witnessed with my cute nephews- big babies tend to sleep and eat better- and are just overall easier. yes i will take that any day :)according to Dr. J - he's got a big noggin also- which is more than likely the cause of my grunting noises i so beautifully exude anytime i sit down or get up, and definitely his little rump roast is the cause of me not being able to go up a flight of stairs without sounding like i just ran a 5k in record time- since it seems to be nestled safely up in my rib cage leaving no room for anything else necessary to life- ie- my lungs, diaphragm and other vital organs. the cankles are comin along very nicely- and i have adopted shrek feet as a new style im sportin. honestly- i have loved being pregnant. so these are just minor uncomfortable things, considering how wonderful the last 9 months have been. i seriously cannot wait to meet this little squishy boy.
im not counting down the days or anything- but i only have 2 more paychecks til he comes... (if i pass all my NST's) and only 21 more days of work left.... yahoo!

6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I am the same size at 24.5 weeks that you are at 34.5! You are tiny! And so lucky that he will be coming so soon. I feel like our little boy will never get here!

    -Whitney (kyle's wife)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel better I was told Jaxon would be on the bigger side, and he wasnt. But who knows that moose picture is kinda cute ;) It just might grow on ya lol. You are still looking fabulous for how far along you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up, how you found the dorkiest looking moose with some freako smile on is beyond me. Well I now have a nickname for Gabe. ol' moose better sit tight for a few weeks because we're having a party and the only way he's invited is if he is still nestled safely away in your belly and away from daniel who may or may not be wearing a coconut bra trust me gabey you would rather keep looking at the inside of your mommy's cute uterus. Well pass your tests missy!!!! And man that piggy post is disgusting who are you people?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still look so tiny! I can't believe how close it is until he comes, I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you! I can't wait for your little man to come out, too! :) Been thinking about your and your pregnancy. I wish you the best!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! that baby will be here before you know it!! I am excited to see pics of the little guy! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete