This little Mister just had his 4 month appointment! I cant believe how fast time is flying by. He has grown so much- I cant believe he was so tiny when he was born. He is now in the 90 percentile for his height (he has grown 3 inches since his 8 week appointment) he is still in the 50 percentile for his weight- but is turning into quite the chunk he is a whopping 14 pounds now. Last but not least- His noggin is still in the 90 percentile. He is healthy and well- a GREAT sleeper, predictible nap timer, drooling all over the place, rolling over now, laughing, still loving his baths, and constantly making mommy and daddy the happiest people alive.
This past weekend my parents took us to park city for a weekend of awesomeness.
This is where we got to stay
Not only was there this awesome tub- in the shower there was a steam room thing- so while you were showering you got to be mistified by heat that gave you chills. SO AWESOME
This is the view from our room
And there was WAY too much sweetness to be had... I think I came back a moose
We got to ride some bikes at the park -as you can tell by the look on my face- the seats werent that comfortable
Lots of swimming and games with awesome cousins
G was sportin his new swimming suit auntie mandy got him for 99 cents! what a steal
No comments:
Post a Comment