remember when they looked like this?
well i've brushed up on my skills.
And- It is almost that time of year again, where we start thinking about others and what to give what to give..... Well, I am starting a fundraiser, I am making and selling beanies - that will fit all ages from 0-3 months to 90 years old. They make perfect gifts for those little nieces and nephews, brothers and sisters, your kids, or grand kiddies, moms,dads etc. you get the idea. All the proceeds will go to the medical bill foundation for people that cant afford to pay them because they had a stupid arrogant doctor, who caused a lot of problems.

If you would like to participate in this fundraiser (or if you just want to buy some beanies):
Methods of payment accepted: Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, Check, Cash
1-3 beanies I will ship for $3
4 + beanies will be $4
To order, please email me with the age of the person, specify the color/s, type of beanie, and number of beanies you would like. alana.nelson86@gmail.com
I'm in! One for Zack and one for Ben please :)
ReplyDeletei will want some too! i'll ley you know colors soon. also, have you thought about selling them on etsy? you could reach a lot of people that way!
ReplyDeleteMe! Me! I want one with a bill for Sammie and a flower on it. I think pink and brown?
ReplyDeleteI want one for my baby! I will send you colors that I want asap!
ReplyDelete