Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Fall

Happy Fall!

A special thanks to my wonderful mother and her craft closet and incredible amount of excess decor.

September was a fun month. We got to go to see my man Brad Paisley. Yes I love him. Dancin around like no one was watching, we looked more drunk than the people who had actually downed 4 or 5 huge beers before Brad even came on. Definitely had a GREAT time with eachother. I love that when we are all together we can just be crazy without any inhibitions.

For your enjoyment- or mine rather because i think im slightly obsessed with this little one.

I love this time of year! stay tuned later this month for the annual stout family Halloween Extravaganza! Costumes are going to be awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, that second one of mister cracks me up! You look great and thats a good one of Esteban too. And for everyone else, I had a sucker in my mouth in that 3rd picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just want to eat up your little man! and i'm also a wee bit jealous you got to see brad haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your fall decorations! I wish we had cute seasonal decorations like that! ps. it's nice to get to know you through the blog world, maybe someday we can actually meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your porch looks adorable!!Love the fall decorations, it's one of my favorite times of year to decorate for too.

    ReplyDelete