Wednesday, February 17, 2010

5 months and counting!!

Twas the night before Valentimes day as i lay on my belly trying to fall asleep when all the sudden i felt a little tickle in my tum tum,then another, and then another!!! Its official! I can now distinctively feel my little man swimmin around in his squishy little gelly pool. It was the coolest feeling! and Yesterday i could feel him movin all around. its funny cuz he wont move for me when i hold still and try and feel it- but its when im up and doing stuff. Ah this is such a cool feeling. Its amazing that i can already love someone so much that i havent even met yet.
well here are some stats- according to babycenter.com he is now 10 inches long and only weighs about 10 1/2 oz. hmmm that seems so weird to me that he is already so big! well here is a picture of the 5 month bella. kinda still just looks like chub. but oh well. at least now i know he is alive and kickin :)

7 comments:

  1. bella, tum tum, gelly pool,chub. Where do you come up with some of this stuff? I lvoe it. and I love the baby gabe too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so stinking skinny still! I'm so excited you finally felt him move, how awesome! I can't wait for him to come, I'm already buying him presents and he's not even born. :) We need to plan you baby shower by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you little skinny mini You look so dang good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, yeah, I wish I looked that skinny when I was 5 months prego!! It's exciting to feel the baby move, isn't it??!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking...I'm looking...wait is that it?? LOL where is your belly I mean come on ;) You look great for 5 months! You are on the down slope of the 9 months. Before you know it he will be here :) Im excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR CUTE CUTE BELLY! it might be little still but it's so darn cute! if you're anything like me you'll look back at this picture in about 4 months thinkin "dang, i looked so good!" :) can't wait to see you at your baby shower!!!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alana I remember the first time I felt Josie, it felt like little spiders crawling around in my belly, it was like that tickling feeling you get when you feel like something is not right, so I started to freak out and called Joe and asked if he was ok? Then I started telling my co workers that I felt like something was wrong, and I just had a weird feeling, one of my wise co-workers said you are probably feeling little tickles of your baby, yep that was what it was, once I realized, I started noticing them all the time, and they got stronger and stronger until they were full on kicks. Anyway maybe you were feeling that little guy sooner than you think, but didn't recognize it?!

    ReplyDelete